Extended until 5pm ET on 23 June [Was: Call for Consensus to Request Member Review of Commerce IG Charter - Please Respond by 19 June]

Hello,

Today David Ezell approved an extension of the CfC review period until 5pm ET on 23 June. There was
also consensus on the call today [1] to give provisional IG approval to the charter in light of comments
so far. Final approval will depend on the feedback received through the new deadline.

I will make some editorial changes to the draft charter [2] based on feedback.

Thank you,

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/06/19-wpay-minutes#item01
[2] https://www.w3.org/2017/03/commerce-charter.html