Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, January 17, 2017

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> On 01/14/2017 03:51 PM, Daniel Burnett wrote:
> > 2. Use Case review -- issue discussion [1] (Joe, 50 mins)
>
> There has been a significant amount of response to Christopher Allen's
> WoT use cases that would be useful to discuss:
>
> https://github.com/opencreds/vc-data-model/issues/32

Since there has been almost no discussion of the use case document issues
(with the exception of https://github.com/opencreds/vc-use-cases/issues/30,
which is still in progress), I would be happy to propose we discuss the WoT
issue first.

> We may also want to spend some time re-prioritizing the Privacy section
> of the document in an attempt to address W3C Member concerns wrt. privacy.

This seems a bit open-ended.  Do you have a specific proposal you can send
as an issue or PR?