Re: QRCode with W3C Standard

the QR image can be loaded into browser context via MediaCapture API,
data-uri string(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_URI_scheme) or remote
image.
reading qr code has no dependency to camera.

to display qr code at browser,
I found a proposal from ETRI.
http://hollobit.github.io/qr-element/

to generate URl from qr code, missing currently.

If Kepeng Li has interest, we can talk more for this.

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate -- Payment & Money Remittance Service

Tel : +82 2 2140 2700
E-Mail : mountie@paygate.net