Re: [payment agent] Payment architecture feature priorities

On 2015-05-22 05:06, Manu Sporny wrote:
<snip>

> Here's a counter-proposal:
>
> For version 1.0, cloud-only wallets. This enables everyone to compete on
> a level playing field. Any one of us should be able to launch a cloud
> wallet.

This seems to point to technical difficulties with local wallets.
Wasn't it a primary task of WPIG identifying such?

When you say cloud-only wallets you mean wallets based on existing
browser technology and not something like Facebook's recent P2P payment
addition to Messenger which I guess is only partially a cloud-wallet, right?

Cheers,
Anders