Re: Tools plea

Hi all,

I have just migrated the manifesto to the ReSpec format on GitHub:
http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/latest/manifesto/index.html

It was a pretty time-consuming job so I'd suggest moving between formats is
only done once. I see your motivations Pat, but I think the work of the
editors will become very onerous if all of the feedback given into a Google
Doc must be regularly pushed to the Wiki and then GitHub (or even just to
GitHub).

It's definitely unfortunate that Google Docs isn't working for a lot of
folks, perhaps there is a similar, more user friendly tool than the wiki
someone can suggest to try?

Adrian