Re: A vision statement for the Internet of Value/Value Web

Hi Nick, Ian,

I think it would be a great pity to not publish something at or just prior
to the F2F that we can generate some publicity around. This event is where
we plan on defining our specific goals and the work we want to do so having
as many stakeholders as possible in attendance seems like our most crucial
task until then.

How do we attract these stakeholders if we only plan to review our vision,
goals and executive summaries at the event itself? It feels a bit like
designing the party invitation at the party.

I can understand putting off the design of specific measurable goals until
then, as the formulation of these could generate some good debate and then
face to face conversations are valuable. This vision statement is
intentionally high-level and sufficiently short that we should easily be
able to collaborate on it via email or phone calls during the 6 weeks we
still have available before the F2F.

I'd like to discuss this on Monday's call please and understand the
objections if any to having this published sooner so that they can be
addressed.

Adrian