Re: Web Payments IG documents

> On May 1, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> I was having a hard time tracking all the documents this group is
> thinking of producing,

Bummer. That’s what this page was for:
 https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Communications_Strategy_Task_Force/Doc_Relations

> so I went through an exercise to try and map it
> all out. Attached is a PNG image of the documents that I think we have
> consensus on producing over the next 3-6 months, which include:

A diagram is helpful. I don’t know that it replaces completely the text explanation of document
relationships found at the above URI.

I have to work on other things today but will come back to this thread as soon as I can.

Ian

> Web Payments Executive Summary - A short 1/2 page on what we're trying
> to do here. It's an elevator pitch of sorts.
>
> Stakeholder-specific Executive Summaries - A 1-page executive summary
> for each major stakeholder, which are: Customers, Developers, Merchants,
> and Financial Services.
>
> Vision - a 3 page document outlining all the "motherhood and apple pie"
> things we're working on like openness, ubiquity, level playing field,
> reduced costs, innovation, etc.
>
> Payment Architecture - 10-15 page document that outlines what we believe
> the correct technical architecture is for payments via the Web.
>
> Use Cases - 25-50 page document that prioritizes use cases that we're
> interested in supporting.
>
> Requirements / Features - A large document outlining what we believe the
> requirements, features, and priorities should be for the payments work
> at W3C.
>
> Google doc is here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1dThF6QRn8UH_8Vk9pbuTjb3HI5YtnH2GXtWdC2n_yrU/edit
>
> Thoughts? Did I miss anything? Are we creating a roadmap document, or
> are these other documents taking its place?
>
> -- manu
>
> --
> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
> http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/
> <Web Payments IG Documents.png>

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447