Re: Web Payment "Mockups"

Hi Anders,

To date there have been two prototypes (I assume this is what you mean)
built by Digital Bazaar in the Web Payments CG and one that Evan Schwartz
of Ripple Labs built during the F2F to provide a focus for discussion in
the group.

Have a look at:
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/tree/master/prototypes

Adrian