Re: Thanks to all and next steps

Hi.
it was nice to meet every attendees at NY F2F meeting.

one concern I have is
the key management part of core and security of capabilities for Payment.

it seams to use cryptography mainly focusing public key infrastructure.

for the purpose of non-repudiation,
I can find existing standards.
ISO/IEC 13888-1/2/3, 10181-4 describes non-repudiation framework with
symmetric or asymmetric algorithms.

when we handle cryptography, we don't need to narrow to PKI or asymmetric
algorithms.

I added my comments on
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FbHscEFUA1P6Frm9h-98bgBF8oCNNu3_0BZh8l7Aa0c

best regards