Re: Comment on Diagram at Charter

On 07/15/2015 05:16 AM, Mountie Lee wrote:
> I were try to draw basic sequence diagram with diagram at Charter
> see http://bit.ly/1e0ewma
>
> but technically it is not exact.
>
> please comment for last part of diagram.

I just glanced at the diagram, but that seems like the right flow to me,
Mountie.

At least, that's what's in my head and is what my company has
implemented wrt. a standard Web Payment flow. It also matches the flow
that was done in the Web Payments CG. Nicely done. :)

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/