Re: comment on Terminology of Use Cases

On 07/15/2015 03:36 AM, Mountie Lee wrote:
> and I suggest to add one more example "A person, organization,
> *_machine_* or software agent that is capable of interacting with the
> world."
>
> I thought vending machine or connected cars.

Hey Mountie, "machine" is covered by software agent. A vending machine
or a connected car is going to be running software of some kind to
perform a Web Payment and thus falls under the category of "software agent".

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/