Re: Charter updates

Your diagram helps me understand what you're going for and I now get what
you meant on the other thread. So that's great.

I do worry that the diagram may be providing too much detail for what
should go in a charter. It does say "example", and I'm not very familiar
with charters to know how such things are normally done, so I'm happy
deferring to others. But I do want to be sure that there is maximum
flexibility to define how the final specification will work.

Brett