Re: OWL Overview, missing toc entry, rdf versioning

thank  you for reading the overview document and sending comments.
There is now an editor's draft (at
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLOverview.htm) with
updates from the valuable comments we have received and 3.10 now appears
in the table of contents.

It would have been appropriate to keep your statement that OWL is
differentiated over earlier languages such as RDF with its explicit
representation capabilities for versioning information.

Thanks again for your interest in OWL and congrats on the thesis submission.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory