Re: OWL Web Ontology Language Overview Editorial Comments

thank you for your very thorough reading and for the useful comments.
I wanted to acknowledge that we received the comments and I am
integrating them.
I will send another message when my update based on your comments is
complete.  The editors draft at
the normal place -
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLOverview.htm
has the work in progress.