Re: OWL comment - blank nodes in OWL DL

Guus,

Thank you for your note and thanks to the working group for exploring this
issue.

I accept that marking this feature as "at risk" at CR is a useful response and
will watch the final outcome from the CR phase with interest.

Of course, the issue is as much one of usability as of implementability. Even if
it were trivial to implement this restriction (in the sense of write a syntax
checker to enforce it) that would not be evidence that this restriction is
harmless from the point of application development.

Regards,
Dave