WebML CG Teleconference – 9 Feb 2022 - meeting minutes

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 06:12:03 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning@w3.org>
Hi All,

Please find today’s minutes at:

https://www.w3.org/2022/02/09-webmachinelearning-minutes.html

Thanks for your active participation with special thanks to Jonathan for scribing this meeting!

We covered these topics:

• Benchmark discussion
• Hardware acceleration

We deferred the following topics to our next call:

• Versioning
• Streaming inputs
• Model format

Our next meeting is currently scheduled to take place 9 Mar 2022.

New folks who joined this call will find instructions on how to join the Community Group (or Working Group) at:

https://webmachinelearning.github.io/community/#join

Thanks,

-Anssi (WebML WG/CG chair)