WebML CG Teleconference 4 March 2021 - meeting minutes

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 16:39:23 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning@w3.org>
Hi All,

Thank you for the active discussion! We spent some quality time discussing the PRs that address TAG review feedback, and as a consequence, some topics had to be deferred to our next call.

As usual, I encourage you to continue discussion on the deferred topics in GitHub meanwhile. Please check the agenda for pointers.

Minutes:

https://www.w3.org/2021/03/04-webmachinelearning-minutes.html

Agenda:

https://github.com/webmachinelearning/meetings/blob/master/telcons/2021-03-04-agenda.md