From: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org<mailto:runnegar@isoc.org>>
Subject: Re: Early Privacy Review Request: Web Neural Network API
Date: 15. December 2020 at 18.33.44 EET
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com<mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>>

Thank you Anssi.

We have put this request on the agenda for our next call on 17 December 2020 at UTC 17, with a view to matching a volunteer to the review request.

We appreciate the offer to join a future call to explain the technology. We’ll keep this as an option for the new year.

In the meantime, let me compliment you on the Web Machine Learning workshop held in August/September. It’s great to see the emphasis on privacy in the report.

Christine (co-chair)