WebML CG Teleconference – 16 April 2020 - meeting minutes

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 15:18:23 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning@w3.org>
Hi All,

Draft minutes at:

https://www.w3.org/2020/04/16-webmachinelearning-minutes.html

Thanks for joining our call today. We had a very productive call as demonstrated by the number of actions taken by the group participants.

Summary of action items

• ningxin_hu submit a PR for model ops table into spec or wiki
• daniel_smilkov to look at the opsets from a year ago to see what couldn't be ran on ONNX opsets
• Nikhil and daniel_smilkov to compare ningxin_hu ops and XLA to see what, if any, are too high level
• paul_mcdaniel_msft to do an intersection between XLA & ONNX
• anssik create a strawman spec for others to iterate on
• Nikhil and daniel_smilkov to put together abstraction talk proposal

A huge thank you to Greg for scribing!

Thanks,

-Anssi (WebML CG chair)