The ITU of the UN Report on Tech

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:27:50 +0700
To: public-webmachinelearning@w3.org
May this information be useful:

(I am a member of a few other W3C community groups looking at this
community group page)

The ITU of the UN's report 'Fast-forward Progress: Leveraging tech to
achieve the global goals' is about insight of the possibilities in using
ICTs to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals --as the 2030 Agenda for
Sustainable Development recognizes the great role of global connectivity to
spur humanity.

To share about it of which there is a space for 'maschine learning' page 80:

https://www.itu.int/en/sustainable-world/Documents/Fast-forward_progress_report_414709%20FINAL.pdf

Regard,

Guntur Wiseno Putra

Note: I send the message yesterday on this CG's blog but it has still not
appeared as I have just checked it out. And, hopefully I do not make a
repetition on the topic...