Re: WebML WG Teleconference scheduling poll (second attempt!)

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 09:05:57 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning-wg@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning-wg@w3.org>
In case you wondered why the poll options look strange, please check again using the same poll URL:

> https://doodle.com/poll/4cdgqrdstew9yenu

I just turned on the automatic IP-based time zone conversion, so you now see by default the options converted to your local time zone.

For cross-checking, the poll options for start times are in UTC+0 1pm, 2pm, 3pm from Mon through Thu.

(Thanks Rama for reporting this bug!)

Thanks,

-Anssi