WebML WG Teleconference scheduling poll (second attempt!)

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 13:33:33 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning-wg@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning-wg@w3.org>
Hi WebML WG participants,

Please respond to the WG meeting scheduling poll to help us find the preferred meeting time for our bi-weekly WG meetings:

https://doodle.com/poll/4cdgqrdstew9yenu

NB! The first poll sent our in June expired and was auto-deleted by the system (doh!) so your responses were unfortunately lost. This is the second attempt.

We plan to keep the bi-weekly cadence, so consider this poll helps us identify the 1 hour meeting slot that will repeat every other week.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WebML WG chair)