WebML WG Teleconference – 19 Aug 2021 - meeting minutes

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:13:20 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning-wg@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning-wg@w3.org>
Hi Web Machine Learning Working Group,

We resumed our bi-weekly teleconference after the break and had a great discussion.

Please find the minutes from our first post-break teleconference below:

https://www.w3.org/2021/08/19-webmachinelearning-minutes.html

Agenda was:

https://github.com/webmachinelearning/meetings/blob/main/telcons/2021-08-19-agenda.md

We deferred the WebNN API TAG review closure topic to our next call.

Summary of resolutions

• Per scheduling poll results, stick with Thu 14:00-15:00 UTC+0 bi-weekly schedule for WebML WG teleconference during Daylight Saving Time, 15:00 UTC+0 when DST not observed

Thanks,

-Anssi (WebML WG chair)