Re: Strawman: Webizen Electoral College

Robin,

I like the idea of an electoral college.  I'm not sure about the exact
formula, but we can work that out with some tinkering.  In my view, your
average Affiliate Member is providing not only a Membership fee, but
also an organization that might be providing implementations or
defending the Web via RF patent commitments.

Another question that we had discussed at W3M was whether webizens would
automatically get the privilege of working in WGs without being approved
through the IE process. The consensus was that the IE route was more
appropriate when a contributor wanted to participate.  Any thoughts on that?

Jeff