Re: Strawman: Webizen Electoral College

Hi Robin,

Great input. The initial list of perks was just to start the thought
process. I also believe an individual who wants to be a member wants to
hear and be heard in W3C world.

I was chatting with Renoir and he had an interesting idea to encourage
these individuals to participate/contribute, and that could be to earn
points for engagement, and the accumulation of points would yield
'something.'

I can see your view, it's not about chachki's, but being a part of the
community.

Keep the ideas coming!

Veronica