Re: Consider closing the group in 6 months?

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024, 13:49 Melvin Carvalho, <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Jacopo has announced his resignation.  We thank him for his hard word, and
> wish him the best.

Likewise, first ray of light in years, and sad it's to an end. Thanks
Jacopo, truly.

I dont think there's anyone else that could gain the trust of the whole
> group.  Perhaps Nathan as a caretaker, but I dont think he would do it.

Correct, I'm totally done with it, will just code what we need and call it
something else, could have done it 25x over outside of this process.

Let's mark 25 September as a potential winding down date, unless there's
> new information.

Are groups not automatically closed when inactive?