Re: using the wiki to interate on definitions

so 6. 1. 2024 v 13:34 odesílatel Wouter Termont <woutermont@gmail.com>
napsal:

> I have a strong preference for not using yet another communication
> channel. It is hard enough to keep track of this mailing list next to
> GitHub.

OK, let's park the idea for now.  Just food for thought.  Jacopo has done a
sterling job with:

https://github.com/w3c/WebID/issues/37

Repeated for convenience:

WebID An identifier in the form of an HTTP IRI for naming an Agent
<https://jacoscaz.com/WebID/primary-spec/webid.html#dfn-agent> which, when
dereferenced, must always lead to an Identity Document
<https://jacoscaz.com/WebID/primary-spec/webid.html#dfn-identity-document>
describing the Agent
<https://jacoscaz.com/WebID/primary-spec/webid.html#dfn-agent> named by the
WebID itself. Identity Document An RDF document that describes an Agent
<https://jacoscaz.com/WebID/primary-spec/webid.html#dfn-agent>. Agent A
thing that does stuff.