Re: using the wiki to interate on definitions

I have a strong preference for not using yet another communication channel.
It is hard enough to keep track of this mailing list next to GitHub.

The specification document, and possibly a primer, should contain the
definitions and enough examples to make WebID comprehensible to anyone. If
that is not enough according to you, you are of course welcome to write
more tutorials, and the CG could perhaps link to those.