Re: Resigning from chair

 Hi everyone,

I was involved a bit with WebID more than 10 years ago, contributing some
feedback to the spec documents and creating implementations of WebID (like
https://github.com/ebremer/webid4vivo).  Life took me away, but the winds
of change brought me back....to find out the group might close?  I think
that would be a terrible loss.  I literally just got my webid working again
the other day (thanks to Kingsley's WebID-TLS validation service)!

I don't know you Jacopo, but from what I've read so far, you have done a
lot of great work for this CG, and so, much respect and thanks to you!  I
sincerely hope you change your mind whether as chair, editor, or just an
active participant.  I'm still catching up with all of the changes, but I
hope to contribute to the CG technically and socially.   - Erich