Re: What is a WebID?

Hi Kingsley,

do we actually still need to think in terms of documents. What if we
removed the documents from the equation? URIs denote entities. When you
resolve them you should get a representation of the requested
partition/entity.  What does the detour over the document/URL/address
actually add?  Provenance could be added to the delivered
representation. Versioning info is mostly not existent.

I see the necessity for the WWW, but not for the GGG.

-- Sebastian