Web ID use cases

From: Gabriel Lucas <gabriel@medialab-prado.es>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 12:40:23 +0100
To: public-webid@w3.org
Hello,

We are designing the new website for a public cultural institution. For
the logging system we are evaluating various options, one is Web-ID.

The web would be based in Drupal 7, there is a module created 5 years
ago, that has not been updated in the last 3 years.
https://www.drupal.org/project/webid

We are wondering how much Web-Id is being used around.

Do you know of any good use case where it is being used?
Could you give us some advice?

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Gabriel Lucas