Re: YouID for Android Released

On 5/22/14 12:55 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:

> Statements like "take full control of your online (Web and Internet)
> Identity" may sound cool but has essentially no value since just about
> all service providers have their own "identity system" which you
> either accept or reject.  The latter means you won't be able to use
> their services.  Calling this "take full control" is IMO quite a stretch.

You have full control of your (Web and Internet) Identity when the
following hold true:

1. You control the Identifiers that denote You
2. You control the Identity Cards that Describe You
3. You control the location of Identity Cards that Describe You
4. You control the Signature used to verify You
5. You control the control how Data is encoded for You
6. You control the ACL and Access policies for accessing stuff created
by You
6. You can achieve all of the above from any platform You choose.

Look, the architecture of the World Wide Web wasn't built for any
particular industry. It was built to empower You!

I notice you still don't send signed emails, why? I don't believe that
has anything to do with a particular industry, or does it? :-)