Re: Request for Review of WebID specs before publishing

On 9/5/13 12:22 PM, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Gaedke wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> +1 for the current specs. I think that a great amount of work has been
> achieved so far.
>
> I like the idea Kingsley mentioned (the one with the live-URLs not the
> corrections;-), it makes the spec a little bit easier to understand.
> On the other hand, the URLs for making this happen (especially the DNS
> entries) should have the same capabilities like example.org
> <http://example.org> has. So, from my point of view example.org
> <http://example.org> based URLs are better. It might be a good idea to
> establish an example-link-data.org <http://example-link-data.org> DNS
> entry by W3C and a SPEC that describes how this has to be used in
> other specs...
>
> Just my 5ct.
>
> Cheers
> Martin
Martin,

Here's a better version, you caught me not following my own advice i.e.,
keep prefixes our of basic Turtle examples :-)

Revised edition:

## Simple WebID Profile Document Example ##
## Prefixes are not used because I consider them to be a premature
optimization that confuses
## those new to Turtle and RDF in general.

<http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card>
<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
<http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/PersonalProfileDocument>;
<http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/maker>