Re: Request for Review of WebID specs before publishing

Still reading but:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html

1) Firefox 23.0.1 doesn't follow hash links like the "Introduction" and
"Terminology" links in "How to Read this Document" correctly.  They are
fine in Chrome 29 and IE11.

2) Section 1.1, hash link "Section 3" broken
     listed as : #the-http-uri
     should be: #the-webid-http-uri     (this is what is used in table
of contents earlier)

             - Erich