Re: Request for Review of WebID specs before publishing

Dear All,

+1 for the current specs. I think that a great amount of work has been achieved so far.

I like the idea Kingsley mentioned (the one with the live-URLs not the corrections;-), it makes the spec a little bit easier to understand. On the other hand, the URLs for making this happen (especially the DNS entries) should have the same capabilities like example.org has. So, from my point of view example.org based URLs are better. It might be a good idea to establish an example-link-data.org DNS entry by W3C and a SPEC that describes how this has to be used in other specs...

Just my 5ct.

Cheers
Martin

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin GAEDKE
Chair of Distributed and Self-organizing Systems
Dean of Studies at the Department of Computer Science

TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITÄT CHEMNITZ
Department of Computer Science, VSR
Str. der Nationen 62  (R. B319)
D-09107 Chemnitz