W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webid@w3.org > February 2013

Re: Formal WebID Teleconf Friday February 18 2013 15:00UTC

From: Andrei Sambra <andrei.sambra@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:15:36 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFG79eh0hf+-OS5L4Z1_6ifWehXyOwkfcDKM_jHe8u-O1mS1Jg@mail.gmail.com>
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Cc: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
Sorry, I got confused. For some reason I thought the teleconf was today.
(sleep depraved)
On Feb 18, 2013 11:53 AM, "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

>
> On 18 Feb 2013, at 11:51, Andrei Sambra <andrei.sambra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Regrets, I am travelling today
>
> You are travelling today, so you can't come on Friday?
>
> Henry
>
> Andrei
> On Feb 18, 2013 11:45 AM, "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
>
>>
>> Meeting Time:
>> Friday 18 February, 15:00 UTC, 16:00 Paris, 10:00 New York
>> full time zone information:
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130208T15
>> tel: +1-617-761-6200
>> sip: zakim@voip.w3.org
>> irc: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/%23webid
>>
>> Agenda:
>>
>> Meeting Minutes from last time
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Vote of meeting minutes for last time
>> http://www.w3.org/2013/02/08-webid-minutes.html
>>
>> Actions
>> -------
>>
>> ACTION-47: Put forward 1 of the raised issued every 3 days approximately
>> for discussion in view of closure
>>   Proposal: close - that was dated Oct 24, 2011 . We are making progress
>> now, but in a different way
>>
>> ACTION-42: Write sparql query for ping back form
>> http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/05/09/
>>   Proposal: close - That seems to be more of a ReadWriteWeb spec issue.
>>
>> ACTION-43 Send mail and add entry to wiki page for the state of Drupal
>> WebID component, so that others can join and help out
>>   Proposal: close, there seems to be progress there
>> http://drupal.org/project/webid
>>           ( perhaps if Stephane can add the information to the right wiki
>> page where we keep
>>             info about implementations )
>>
>> ACTION-58: Contact Nathan and see whether action-57 satisfies issue-18
>>    Proposal: Close, I contacted Nathan a couple of times with no
>> response. We will need to decide this for ourselves.
>>
>>
>> ISSUES
>> ------
>>
>> - ISSUE-6: using ASN.1 formats for WebID description
>>    Proposal: close or postpone. Currently we have enough with Turtle as
>> the default representation. We don't exclude this as a representation that
>> could be used, but it is not within our scope to define this.
>>
>> - ISSUE-23: Authorized Representations and Dereferencing a WebID URI
>>    Proposal: this seems to contain a number of issues. The part that says
>>      "the dereferencing process be well defined" seems relevant to
>> current debates.
>>       See next ISSUE.
>>
>> - ISSUE-75: dereferencing process must be well defined
>>    Proposal: Open
>>
>> - ISSUE-55: explore WebID URI-schema openness
>>   Proposal: close
>>            This was solved in the previous vote on HTTP URIs.
>>
>> - ISSUE-74: revised WebID definition must be flowed through conceptual
>> spec, removing hashURI specificity
>>
>>
>>
>> Next Meeting
>> ------------
>>
>> Agree to next meeting
>>
>>
>> Henry
>>
>> Social Web Architect
>> http://bblfish.net/
>>
>>
> Social Web Architect
> http://bblfish.net/
>
>
Received on Monday, 18 February 2013 11:16:08 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:05:49 UTC