Re: WebID Integration Usecases with Semantic Web

Thanks a lot Melvin for your reply.
I will further read about WebID docs to gather more knowledge.
I took a look at myprofile project, created my own WebID :
https://my-profile.eu/people/dileepa/card#me  :)

Another aspect I'm looking at is, how WebID differs from existing identity
technologies like OpenID <http://openid.net/>. Is the fundamental
difference, the support for linked-data and the stateless nature of WebID?

Thanks,
Dileepa