Re: next Teleconference

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:27:33 +0200
Cc: public-webid@w3.org
To: Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu>

On 11 Jun 2012, at 15:21, Andrei Sambra wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I will be at a conference between 22 June and 2nd of July, otherwise I'm available at any time.

Ok, so better have it on Tuesday 3 July then.

Btw. I had set out to  organising a hackathon in Paris but it required a lot more preparation that we really have time for. As we are still quite small, I think it would be easier for those who want  to come to Fontainebleau for a weekend (or a bit longer) as there is a lot of space here, and we don't have to pay anyone for the space.

Henry

> Andrei
>
> On 06/11/2012 11:38 AM, Henry Story wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>    There were a lot of conferences in the last few months I was attending
>> and so I was unable to organise a teleconference. A lot of nice work seems
>> to have been going on in the mean time. I think we should perhaps have a
>> teleconf in a couple of weeks time after the university exam period.
>>
>>    What about Tuesday 26 June  16:00-17:00 UTC ?
>>
>> Henry
>>
>> Social Web Architect
>> http://bblfish.net/

Social Web Architect