Re: Hash Discussion Overview II - the return

On Dec 8, 2012, at 11:35 AM, Henry Story wrote:

> As mentioned earlier, I put up a new page of arguments for the Hash
> URI discussion we had previously here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash2

It would have been clever to put a reference to this new page
on the old.

I did my refactoring (which is to say, tried to condense each
argument into a brief statement, which became a header, and
then left all the discussion in place within that -- such that
the brief statements all show up in the TOC at the top, which
is imperfect, but better than we had to start) on the old page.

Ted