Re: Planning to close Web History Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 12:32 PM Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 at 18:29, Team Community Process <team-community-process@w3.org> wrote:
>> Your Community Group appears to have become inactive (per [1]). W3C plans to close this group in 10 days unless we hear compelling reasons from you to keep it open.

Eek! I just noticed this; it's been nearly 10 days. I might not have
seen this in time. I would hate to lose this community.

Good to know it's not going anywhere, Ian.

> It's a slow moving group, but we're looking at 30 year timescales here!

Yup. Time sure flies. Did we really go 6 months without posting
anything? I guess we did.

Tangentially... In the interest of contributing more than just "me
too"... here's a pointer to my web-history bookmarks:

https://www.diigo.com/user/dckc-madmode?query=%23web-history

--
Dan Connolly
http://www.madmode.com/