Re: Ancient w3 browsers

p.s. The CD that I made from the zip disks has #rdfig and 2 May 2003 on it.
Sure enough, there we find logs of me chatting with nwalsh, danbri, and co
about archiving stuff, especially email...
https://chatlogs.planetrdf.com/rdfig/2003-05-02.html#T18-37-17

Here's hoping for time to make a WARC of those logs and stick it in
archive.org.

--
Dan Connolly
http://www.madmode.com/