FW: Clarifications about W3C TPAC 2022

FYI

From: Alexandra Lacourba [mailto:alex@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 12:03 PM
To: W3C Members <w3c-ac-members@w3.org>; ab@w3.org; tag@w3.org; chairs@w3.org; group-evangelists@w3.org; chapter-all@w3.org
Cc: 'tp' <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>; w3t@w3.org
Subject: Clarifications about W3C TPAC 2022

Dear Advisory Committee Representative,
AB, TAG, Chairs,
Group participants (bcc'ed),
Evangelists and W3C Chapters,

It seems that there are some confusions due to another TPAC event which will be held at the same time in Vancouver than our W3C TPAC meeting.

We would like to clarify that the W3C TPAC meeting will be held from 12 to 16 September 2022 at:

Sheraton Vancouver Wall center
1088 Burrard Street
Vancouver BC, Canada
Tel: +1 604-331-1000

There will be a special W3C guest room rate available during the whole duration of the event.
The rate will be 259 CAD + 17,5% taxes, which is a total of 304 CAD per night.

The event logistics details will be shared in the upcoming days.
The TPAC registration will open at the end of June.

Best regards,
Alexandra Lacourba
W3C global Events coordinator