Meeting minute and items

Here’s a link to minutes and action items from today:

https://www.w3.org/2019/09/30-webfonts-minutes.html <https://www.w3.org/2019/09/30-webfonts-minutes.html>

Actions:
https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/open <https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/open>

Jason

Jason Pamental
designer, strategist, tinkerer & typographer

jason@rwt.io
m: 401.743.4406
http://rwt.io

Helping teams and brands speak more powerfully through better, faster typography on the web.

Author of ‘Responsive Typography: Using Type Well on the Web’, available from O’Reilly: http://bit.ly/rwtbook <http://bit.ly/rwtbook>

Want tips and news about web typography in your inbox? Sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9 <http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9>