From: Roderick Sheeter [mailto:rsheeter@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 11:56 AM
To: Levantovsky, Vladimir
Cc: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org); Behdad Esfahbod (behdad@google.com)
Subject: Re: Telcon reminder and agenda (take 2) for tomorrow, Wed. Apr. 6

I took a quick pass through the tests marked red. Most look fine; per-test comments follow:

https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-UserAgent

mustRejectInvalidBase128
    - seems fine

mustNotRejectIncorrectTotalSize
    - seems fine
    - added a note

mustLoadFontCollection
    - test looks fine; might be worth adding a note that no UA actually supports at this time

mustNotRejectGlyfSizeMismatch
    - looks fine

https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-Decoder

mustReconstructLSBs
    - seems fine

mustLoadFontCollection
    - I read the test as meaning it would be OK to unshare the tables as long as the result was a valid collection. Maybe clarify that there should be no change in which tables are/are not shared?

https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-Format

transformFlagsMustBeSet
    - I think there was discussion of how this would actually be verified. Maybe one simple way would be just by looking at the transformed length and flags? - it should have these X flags and be Y bytes smaller type of deal.

reservedFlagsMustBeZero
    - seems fine

https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-AuthoringTool

mustCheckLSBAllGlyfTables