Re: Reminder and Agenda for WG telcon on Apr. 16

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <
Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com> wrote:

> Kenji-san (who joined the call last week) is in Japan, and the folks in
> Europe also need an opportunity to join the call at a 'normal' time (as it
> stands right now their call time options are either 4 pm or 10 pm).
> If you believe we should revisit the call schedule - we can do it but we
> may be limited by the Zakim available slots as well as some time slots that
> we like may already be occupied by other working groups.

Kenji-san was visiting Mountain View last week, which made it easier to
join the call.  The currently scheduled times (11PM, 5AM) make it really
hard for Kenji-san to attend (but we stay in really close contact to
compensate).  It's possible that a different time could work better
though...