Re: WOFF 2.0: Known Table Tags Proposal

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <
Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com> wrote:

> :) Well, it must be permitted then. I guess they canceled their own rule
> by doing that.

FWIW, the SIL Graphite tables (Silf, Glat, Gloc, Sill, Feat) do not follow
the guidelines/conventions either.  Adding to the confusion (for me at
least) the Graphite features table 'Feat' uses the same name (different
case) as the Apple/TrueType 'feat' table.