Re: Open issues in the WOFF 2 draft spec

I wanted to let everyone know that I've put the draft spec in CVS and also
updated it slightly in accordance with some of this discussion. I haven't
applied all of the discussed editorial changes, but hopefully it's a lot
closer to consensus.

The document now lives here:

http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF2/spec/

And you can see the cvsweb history etc here:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/webfonts/WOFF2/spec/Overview.html

I didn't apply the Uint32 / ULONG change, because it's not obvious to me
which of these we should standardize on. I see that OFF uses ULONG, while
WOFF 1 uses UInt32. I don't think it matters all that much which we use as
long as we're totally consistent. Any preferences, or should we flip a coin.

The most recent version also does not contain any expansion of the known
tags table, something I am expecting we will still want to do.

Looking forward to discussing this more.

Raph