Re: Today's telcon WG meeting

From: John Hudson <tiro@tiro.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:56:24 -0700
To: "Levantovsky, Vladimir" <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>
CC: "public-webfonts-wg@w3.org" <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
> -Confirming your participation in the face-to-face meeting in Portland
> on August 22^nd and the time preferences (all day, afternoon only, etc.)

Yes. Prefer afternoon only, as I want to attend Kevin Larson's education
forum talk in the morning.

> -Your availability for todays telcon and issues you would like to raise
> as part of the agenda.

Yes, I can make the call. I'd like to talk informally about Adam's ideas
re. recommendations for OT data in WOFF 2.0 and, more generally, about
how the working group sees its future: as a maintenance crew for WOFF,
or as pursuing new initiatives.

J.