Today's telcon WG meeting

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:13:54 +0000
To: "public-webfonts-wg@w3.org" <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Folks,

I am struggling to juggle between multiple tasks today. Other than continuing the LZMA discussion (which I just outlined in a separate email to the WG list) and the needs to finalize our plans for a face-to-face meeting (where I'd hope LZMA discussion can be moved forward as part of the overall WOFF 2.0 work) - I don't have anything else for our agenda today.

Please respond to this email as soon as possible with the following:

-          Confirming your participation in the face-to-face meeting in Portland on August 22nd and the time preferences (all day, afternoon only, etc.)

-          Your availability for today's telcon and issues you would like to raise as part of the agenda.

Like I said, I am juggling between different tasks and have a scheduling conflict - depending on your availability to participate in the call I need to re-schedule one thing or another, and the call today will definitely have a priority if we have enough participants for a meaningful discussion on how to move things forward.

Thank you,
Vlad