RE: Conf. call reminder and agenda

Folks,

We had a brief chat and decided to end the call due to low participation.
I will have offsite meetings next week on Dec. 6-8 and won't be able to join the call on Dec. 7, and I will be traveling Dec. 12-16. Like it was mentioned on the phone, we will try to setup an extra time for the telcon either on Monday Dec. 5th or Friday Dec. 9th. Our next regularly scheduled telcon (probably the last call in the year 2011) will be on Dec. 21st.

Telcon minutes: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/30-webfonts-minutes.html and below as plain text:

                               - DRAFT -

                 WebFonts Working Group Teleconference

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/30-webfonts-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Vlad, +1.425.882.aaaa, tal, +1.510.816.aabb

   Regrets
          John_Hudson, Jonathan_Kew

   Chair
          Vlad

   Scribe
          Vlad

Contents

     * [3]Topics
     * [4]Summary of Action Items

   <trackbot> Date: 30 November 2011

   Link to SVG in OT email list:
   [5]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svgopentype/

      [5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svgopentype/

   to subscribe to SVG inOT list:
   mailto:public-svgopentype-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe

   WG decided to postpone the discussion due to low telcon
   participation.

   We will try to setup an extra time for a telcon either Monday Dec. 5
   or Friday Dec. 9 (if possible) otherwise our next scheduled meeting
   will be on Dec. 21st.

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]